Pel Drukdraling Foundation was established by His Eminence Truelku Ugyen Droduel Thinley Kunchap Rinpoche, the reincarnation of Terton Drukdra Dorji, with the undying support of his many patrons, donors and followers. The foundation was name “Pel Drukdraling” literally translates to ‘Glorious land of the thunder dragon’. It manifests the foundation’s aim to support the Royal Government of Bhutan’s ultimate goal of creating
From the time of the prevailing of the Buddha Dharma to the existing moment in time, there are number of unbroken succession of great Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have been attained enlightenment, and tirelessly devoted themselves full-time to their beneficial activities to other sentient beings that lead to achieve final realisation. In Buddhist tradition, there is a well-known belief in recognising the reincarnations of great Buddhas and Bodhisattvas
- to support the Royal Government of Bhutan's aim of creating a happy society and happy Bhutan, and
- to in-still and promote community vitality.
- to build network of individuals and organisations with common interest to counsel, learn, share knowledge/experience and help each other for a harmonious and productive life,
- to promote and conserve the natural environment,
- to provide support for development, promotion and maintenance